Your teeth are important to you— not only for teeth to properly function, but how they look as well. Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you, and it’s key when making a great first impression.
Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Alex George specializes in creating beautiful smiles using professional practices and cutting-edge technology. We provide cosmetic dentistry services to the entire Pittsburgh area.
Why wait? We offer an array of cosmetic procedures that can give you the brand new beautiful smile you’ve been waiting for. Cosmetic dental services include whitening teeth that have become dull and discolored, and correcting cracks, chips, and pits. Be sure to check out some before-and-after shots of our cosmetic dental patients.
When patients have more than one serious dental concern they would like to address, and for these patients we offer Smile Makeovers.
Dr. Alex George and team will work directly with you to develop a comprehensive dental plan in which all your concerns will be addressed and your desired result achieved as quickly and effectively as possible.
Teeth Whitening and Veneers
We have several options for teeth whitening:
- Advanced Zoom – light activated teeth whitening, performed in a single office visit
- Professional at-home teeth whitening kits – easy to use in the comfort of your own home
- Porcelain veneers – for patients who have deep or persistent staining
Many cosmetic dental issues can be solved with porcelain veneers:
- Teeth with persistent, deep staining due to illness, injury, or medication
- Teeth that are chipped, pitted, or cracked
- Gaps in teeth
- Teeth with irregular appearance, shape, or size
- Misaligned teeth
Cosmetic Dental Restoration
We offer Cosmetic Dental Restoration for patients who need restorative dentistry, or who would like to have their old, metal-mercury dental work replaced. The term “Cosmetic Dental Restoration” embodies a wide range of solutions that can restore function and healthy appearance to damaged teeth:
- Dental bonding – rebuild and restore damaged and broken teeth
- Porcelain fillings – used for cavity repair and to replace unsightly amalgam fillings
- Composite fillings – clean, sturdy, and natural looking alternatives to metal amalgam fillings
- Porcelain crowns – to replace severely damaged teeth with complete, natural looking crowns—also called caps—that look and function just like natural teeth