Can Dentures Make You Look Younger? Ageless Dentures Can
People often consider a facelift, dermal fillers, or Botox injections when they notice fine lines, wrinkles, and facial sagging. While some of these things do occur as a natural consequence of aging, they can also be caused by changes in your mouth. Missing teeth, gum shrinkage, and bone loss can cause your face to change physically. Many patients report feeling as if they’ve lost their upper lip or have a permanent frown because they have lost the structural support in their mouths because of tooth and tissue loss. These physical changes can make you look and feel older.
Ageless Dentures can help rejuvenate your face and give you a more youthful appearance.
Ageless Denture Option
You may need to see Dr. George for Ageless Dentures if:
- You dislike your current denture(s) because they are old, do not fit properly, or no longer look good
- You have teeth, but they are in bad shape, and you are unsure if they can be saved
- You just had teeth pulled, and you need a permanent denture after your healing denture
- You are looking older or feeling older than you are because of changes in your mouth or your dentures
- You are in search of a high-quality denture
- You don’t want your dentures to look like dentures, but instead, resemble natural teeth
Fitting Your Ageless Dentures
Getting dentures can be like starting with a fresh canvas, and for some, it can be a little intimidating. Dr. George can help guide you through the process to create a highly personalized, great looking denture for you. You will be able to see how you will look with your new Ageless Dentures through Trial Smiles-a wax mock up of your new smile!
Learn more about how Ageless Dentures can make you look younger by scheduling an appointment. Call us at 724-934-3422.
Before & After